1. What is the Patent Cooperation Treaty (PCT) PCT is an international treaty with 148 contracting States. 2. Purposes of the PCT The…
Trademark registering through Madrid System
Registering trademark through Madrid System is a method of international registration applied to members of Madrid System. Applicant should have file trademark application or had Trademark Registration Certificate in Vietnam before filing application through this system.
2. Requisite documents
– 05 sample trademarks as same as trademark applied/registered in Vietnam;
– Notarized copy of Trademark Registration Certificate or application filed in Vietnam;
– Power of Attorney (prepared by InvestOne);
– List of goods or services for which trademark was applied/registered in Vietnam.