Industrial design registration is an important part of intellectual property, which is also an inevitable trend of developing countries like…
Copyright and related rights
1. Requisite documents
– A Declaration Form for Registration of the Copyrights/Related rights.
– 02 copies of the work applied for copyrights registration or 02 copies of the fixation of the subject matter for related rights registration;
– A power of attorney in case the applicant is an empowered person;
– Documents evidencing the right to file an application if the applicant acquires that right from another person as a result of inheritance, transfer or assignment;
– A document of agreement of all co-authors if the work has co-authors.
– A document of agreement of all co-owners if the copyrights, related rights belong to joint ownership.
2. Time frame
Within 15 working days from the date of receipt of a valid application, the Copyright Office shall grant the Copyright/Related Rights Registration Certificate to the relevant applicant.
Please contact us for more information
Tel: (84) 3224 2476